Thursday 12 January 2012

Afrocentric - my own creation..

I went a little OTT with the prints in this outfit, but I think this works in this case. I don't think there's too much of a clash.

The cropped shirt I think works well with the skirt - tucked in, obviously - and the waist belt gives your outfit a bit of shape so it isn't just hanging off you.

The shoes, I know, are a bit over the top with the snakeprint, but I think that whilst I'm following the African inspired outfit, I can get away with it.

The tortoise-shell sunglasses adds that bit of glamour so you can picture yourself walking through a 5-star hotel in Africa about to go on Safari. The brown clutch ties the whole outfit together and the bit of texture keeps in within the rough, outback theme I think this trend has.

The gorgeous bracelet is my favourite part of the outfit. I am a huge fan of turquoise and I think it adds a bit of range within the colour pallet of this outfit.The precious stones give it an expensive quality about the entire outfit.

Love,
A xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment