Wednesday 4 January 2012

ASOS Outfit - Winter Comfort

When it comes to fashion, I don’t always think bold is best. At times, of course a statement blazer or trousers is something that you can’t fault, but with the everyday, I think you can still look incredible without being too out-there.
This outfit is a much more expensive representation of an outfit I hope to own - of course owning a Chanel bag would be INCREDIBLE, but unfortunately I don’t have a couple of grand lying around, so I’ll happily stick to my cheaper look-a-likes.
I love these ankle boots featured and they are available everywhere at the moment. I think they add a grunge look instantly when teamed with a dress or jeans.
I am very big on statement cuff’s, however without buying cheap cuffs and preparing to have a green arm, I think I’m going to have to save up for a while.
Everyone should own a decent knit jumper. Everyone suits grey and I think it goes with pretty much anything. It’s also a very relaxed colour an can be worn anywhere.
Cherry jeans are my obsession. All the main high street stores have made them available, but when it comes to quality, the more money you spend you know you’re getting something that will last.
I have been very inspired by Made In Chelsea recently and I am obsession by their range of fur coats and hats. This fedora was inspired by Rosie Fortescue.
Love,
A xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment