Thursday 5 January 2012

Dream Job

I don't think it's a secret that I want to work in fashion. I've always dreamed about walking into the Hearst building and have people recognising me for my incredible outfits put together by myself from my vast designer wardrobe.

I want to be known for styling celebrities from all over the world for premiers or even just little event parties.

I think this outfit is a strong representation of my favourite trends and how my money would be spent.

As seen in a previous post, I love collar detailing, and this white shirt, to me, can be teamed with pretty much anything and can be worn all year round.

The leather trousers teamed with the token Vivienne Westwood armour ring (which I will own one day) and the studded shoes shows the grunge side that I absolutely adore. Punk has always been a love of mine and Westwood being one of the main founders of bringing punk into mainstream fashion, she has become an idol of mine.

The bright yellow studded shoes are a statement piece and I don't think women should be afraid to draw attention to themselves in a stylish way. Obviously don't walk into a shop wearing some hideous Pineapple concoction, but if you can afford to and you feel confident enough: do it.

I chose the bag because I am obsessed with the Celine bag and this is the closest I could find. The Michael Kors watch is just something of beauty and goes with the use of silver within the outfit.

Love,
A xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment